ACUVUE OASYS with TransitionsBy Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6 Lenses/Box)
ACUVUE OASYS with Transitions Product Information
- ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ contacts are biweekly disposable lenses
- Quickly fades from dark to clear (within 90 seconds) when going from outdoors and indoors
- Seamlessly adapts to balance the amount of indoor and outdoor light entering the eye, including filtering blue light** and blocking UV rays***
- Reduces squinting by 38% on average*
- These lenses are not a replacement for sunglasses
- Light Intelligent Technology™ reduces the stressful impact that light has on your eyes
*Compared to ACUVUE® OASYS with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS
**Calculated per ISO-8980-3 for 380-460nm
***Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye
We are unable to ship this item internationally or to Puerto Rico
Introducing NEW ACUVUE® OASYS with Transitions™ Light Intelligent Technology™, the contact lens that quickly and seamlessly adapts to changing light to provide all-day soothing vision. Life looks more vivid, more vibrant, more true by providing up to 38% better color contrast.
WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders. Consult your eye care practitioner for more information. These lenses are not a replacement for sunglasses.